duminică, 6 decembrie 2009

Something Bout You


Sit back relax your mind

Just let my love flow through you
Cause all of this time
My love is with you
And you'll never have to worry
Cause I wanna spend my life wit you
You changed my world
My dreams have come true
Something about you
That I can't explain
And it's driving me crazy
That I'm gonna say
Something about the way
You hold me
I love you
There's something inside you
That keeps calling me
And it's taking me places
That I've never seen
I'm not afraid to learn
From memories
I love you

I've never contemplated
That's why it feels so right
A heaven sent love
A match made for two
Don't take your love for granted
Cause love won't wait for you, no baby
Hold on to what your
Heart is telling you
Crying at night when you're
Not by my side thinking about you
Let's take a chance take my life
And romance,
Let my love flow through you
Promise to live
Let's fulfill all your dreams
(Don't let it slip away)
No no no cause my love's here for you
Baby come face the truth
Don't run away just hold on to my love

Chorus

Baby I love baby i need you baby i love
Holding you tight through the night
Feels so right baby
Baby I love you (Bout the way you kiss me)
Baby I need you (Don't you ever leave)
Baby I love (Bout the way you love me)
Holding you tight through the night feels so right

Chorus

I love you I love you I love you I love you
I need you I need you
See Diana there's something you should know
You make the world go round in my head
There's something that you do to me
I love you see I love you baby

Chorus

Let me give you something
That you deserve
Let me do the things that
Needs to be done to you
I love you been a long time
Since we got together
I'm the man of choosing
What you need and
If that's not enough
See it's turning down the light
And light a candle tonite
Cause tonite it's your night
To do what you want
To this here body
It's alright


I miss u so much that it hurts...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu