marți, 1 decembrie 2009

Feel the love!

I felt the love from far away this nite, I felt the love he sent to u , through you, I felt that i connected to both ur beautiful souls, you both are spiritual soul mates and u spread the love pass human perception! I felt the positive energy u are sending through ur angels! Oh God is havin soo much FUN gettin us together like that! well I say IT WAS ABOUT TIME!!! I guess he waited till I was ready to receive all this, I couldn't possibly do it let's say 2 or 3 months ago, or 1, 2 ...5 yrs ago, I wasn't ready for that...I couldn't receive all this LOVE N POSITIVE ENERGY since I wasn't on a good mental level with my own mind so how should I be able to connect to other minds? But now day by day I feel more connected 2 my soul n my mind so now I could say I am ready to receive all u gotta give to me! Every dream I had it s so much closer to get reality I feel it's so much easier and all this positive energy that I feel it's sent from God through his Angels and it's so wonderful to receive it and feel it all around!!! I m so much stronger than yesterday and SO much powerful then months ago I sometimes look at me and don't recognize me it s a beautiful thing to feel and see, love me again!

PS:
I thank you, for letting me go, to feel all these beautiful feelings in this moment!

2 comentarii:

  1. hehehehehehe, we thank you thru our souls>:D<
    u are the only one that can feel what we are and feel and send! we are all blessed!!!
    aia e! tot timpu dintr-un rau de tine depinde sa scoti binele!!!
    Welcome, my sister on the good way! >:D< Me, and more others are with you in this journey. Enjoy it. It's only yours and it's for a lifetime >:D< Te iubesc

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you ma sista >:D< da ce bine zici si tu acolo im ready to take off on ma journey!!:D doamne ce bine e sa te am pe tine it feels so great the love i got for u >:D< te iubesc:X

    RăspundețiȘtergere