vineri, 29 ianuarie 2010

It's all POISON!

So i had this convo wit this man that just made me think over n over bout this song of NAS- what goes around......made me think about how some people are, the world is and is going. One man, a beautiful person, once told me : "I see your soul as just being i see you as Diana, not Diana from Romania, or for race, nor religion just Diana!" See when are we going to learn and see beneath the surface? When will we be able to just treat the other person as a whole and not judge them by their color, race, nationality, religion n so on? Well I would love to meet more persons like the one I said about but if I won't Im happy I met at least one. When will we be able to see the others with our soul? We ain't able to do that anymore, we just like to judge. For some they ain't able to see with their souls also cuz they don't have any, but others that have are to busy to get money, be successful, cheat, lie etc. We lost our souls but some of us are strong enough to find em back. Search for your soul!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu